- Guidance on bringing property to market.
- Marketing (including floorplans and professional photos), advertising and conducting viewings at the property.
- Home report instruction.
- Home report requests and chasing of prospective buyers.
- Compliance checks of purchasers and vendors.
- Closing date preparations.
- Formal processing of offers received.
of Achieved Sale Price
- or Minimum Charge: £695
- Marketing Fee: £300
- All Prices Exclusive of VAT
** VAT figures subject to change depending on current rate. Based on a 20% VAT figure, a property transaction of £200,000 with a commission rate of 1% would total a fee equal to £2,400 payable on conclusion of missives. In addition to this, a marketing charge of £300 will be added to this figure for costs associated with advertising. Sellers should budget for LBTT taxes and home report expenses.
Arrange your free property appraisal using our Market Appraisal Contact Form